- This event has passed.
Dance therapy circle
August 6 @ 15:00 – 17:00 JST
DANCE THERAPY CIRCLE
Come to our monthly dance and movement therapy circle in Tokyo to take care of your body and calm down your mind.
Self-care, healing, and personal development, body stretch to keep in good shape and energetic, increase your confidence… We make sure that your needs are met on that SELF CARE DAY!
Each month, we have 1 main theme related (intuition, release anger, decision making…) and we focus on improving one aspect of our health.
WHAT IS DANCE THERAPY
A psychotherapeutic use of movement to promote emotional, social, cognitive, and physical integration of the being. This method aims at self-awareness and the release of tensions and blockages stored in the body’s memory.
- Tracks bodily sensation and breath
- Improves circulation, muscle tonus, coordination, motricity
- Guides you through self expression and improvisation
- Process the feeling evokes by the movement
- Explore and make meaning of the connection between movement and emotions
- Heal through specific movement and verbal interventions
- Session happens in music, or silence to encourage listening in internal rythm.
- We like to use a world music repertory: oriental, Balkan, gypsy all along the silk road from India to north Africa.
- + Meditation Reiki healing music on special frequencies to deeply relax you body and mind
WHAT DO EXPECT
In a safe and benevolent space, the session takes place in a group, in a dance studio (I also offer 1:1 session online). We can use objects and self massage to become aware of anatomy.
PROGRAM OF THE DANCE THERAPY CIRCLE
- Presentation of the theme, self-acupressure
- Stretch, Kiko – Japanese qi gong, Breathing
- Dance with world music
- Reiki Mawashi (healing circle) & massages
- Meditation with therapeutic music
For men, and women: any gender is welcome.
No judgment allowed, it’s fully benevolent and multi-cultural and multi-langage: a place to be yourself.
- Payment on the day is ¥4000
- >> Advance payment ¥3200 <<
-> BOOK NOW <-
WATCH A VIDEO EXTRACT OF THE COURSE
> HERE <
(like & subscribe to our youtube channel!)