- This event has passed.
Reiki Retreat Level 1 & 2 Seminars
November 10 @ 10:00 – November 11 @ 17:00 JST
Reiki Retreat Level 1 & 2 seminars in Japan
Learn traditional Reiki Usui, with 30 years experienced energy worker and master from Japan, Leiya Matsumura.
Reiki Usui is a Japanese hands-on healing method, a spiritual development path, and a life philosophy based on 5 principles. The purpose of the first level is the help yourself take care of your physical body and awaken your “self-healing” potential. It will awaken your 3rd eye, and the “chakra” in your hands to allow you to explore your natural extra sensorial ability, accessible to every human being.
Reiki is very practical, grounded, easy to access to everyone, and non-attached to religious practice, dogma, or ceremony.
It’s a path to help you to improve your body and mind, increase wellness, and reduce pains. It also helps you to become a better person by learning and understanding more about how the human mind and the universe is working while increasing your self-love, compassion, and humility.
I always teach in small groups, so everyone is more comfortable.
Arrival: day 1 at 10 am
Departure: day 3 at 5pm / or day 4 at 11am
Note for those who are preparing Reiki 4 teacher course
- You can join this retreat for ¥45000 and be my “teacher assistant” as a practice.
- You can stay one more night and teach with me again the Reiki level 1 on the 7th to another group, with more responsibilities, for ¥55000
The main axis of Reiki level 1 course
Energy therapy treatment
Japanese Meditation (with mantra, kotadama, Meiji poetry)
Traditional Japanese practices
5 principles, to respect alive beings
Personal development exercises (emotion management, needs fulfillment, ego, attachment)
Spiritual development practice
Develop your senses and extra-senses
Program Level 1 – Shuden
- Reiki history, and Usui sensei’s life
- Understand the energy / The byozen
- Japanese meditation practice
- Japanese Reiki practices
- Perform a self-treatment
- Deal with the ego and the mind
- 4 reiju (attunment)
Program Level 2 – Chuden + Okuden
Please check the web page HERE 🙂
We offer you to stay with us in the countryside this time to enjoy nature, the traditional Japanese house, and the amazing surrounding in the heart of Yamanashi’s mountain at only 1h30 from Tokyo by train!
Benefits of Reiki healing
★ Complete relaxation ★ Release of stress and anxiety ★ Positive emotional states ★ Eliminate emotional, physical and mental stress ★ A release of old blocked emotions ★ Pain relief ★ Open your intuitive centers ★ A strengthened immune system ★ Enhance learning ★ Help overcome past trauma
Note: if you are pregnant while learning Reiki, it’s like your baby will also be initiated to Reiki. How great is that?! If you have children and cannot find a babysitter, bring them we will manage (we can even give them a treatment, as a practical application).
- Reiki 1 and 2 Intensive Seminar course
- 2 nights stay
- Full board organic vegetarian meal
- Healthy drinks: kombucha, phycocyanine, healing herbal teas.
- Pick-up if needed at Uenohara station
- All the Reiki attunements = reiju
- Morning meditation & Qi gong
- Sonotherapy treatment (singing bowl, crystal bowl, tuning forks etc.)
- Onsen = hot spring. The entrance is ¥750.
- You can stay 1 more night + food and meditation for +¥10000
- You can come only for the class during the day, and pay only the fee of the level you take + ¥1000 for the lunch