Reiki LEVEL 1 class
February 8 @ 10:00 – 16:00 JST
Learn traditional Reiki healing art and awakening journey with Leiya from Japan.
This first level is a discovery and all for yourself ! Come and enjoy: this first reiki class is the awakening of an inner gift that everyone has… we just grew up and forget what is already there.
The reiju or “attunement” given by your master is helping you to remember.
This first level gives you the very basics you need for a good practice of Reiki Ryoho practice:
- What is Reiki and Reiki Ryoho?
- Understand Japanese philosophy, culture, language
- Learn about the energy and asian perspective (Chinese and Japanese)
- The Go kai
- Self treatment
- Reiki mawari
- Meditation practices to center your mind
- Breathing method to allow the energy to flow in your hands
- Purification method
- The sensations of the byozen (affection or unbalances)
HOW TO COME?
- Take chuo line until Uenohara station, Yamanshi
- Then, if you are lucky you can catch the 9:50 bus going to saihara, stop is “Hado”
- Or I go to pick you up at the station.
WHAT IS REIKI? Learn more HERE
ABOUT YOUR REIKI TEACHER
Leiya sensei is not only a reiki shihan, but what we call a “seitai” in Japan. She is practicing various therapy methods for improving the body and mind health, in prevention or treatment.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: Shiatsu, massage, cupping, herboristery
- PSYCHO EMOTIONAL THERAPY: kinesiology 3 in 1 concepts, EMDR, hypnosis
- EDUCATIONAL & BEHAVIOUR: Brain gym
- ENERGY THERAPY: Sound therapy, Reiki, magnetism, lithotherapy, radiesthesia & geobiology
If after the class you wish to go to onsen, let me know, it’s an option (between ¥750 and 850 according to where we go)