LunelaCup – A non irritating and environmentally friendly alternative to replace your pads and tampons! It avoid waste as you can reuse it during at least 2 years.
You insert in cup like a tampon. It can be left in for up to 12 convenient hours. I recommend to empty your cup 2 times a day. But make sure you can wash your hands and your cup with soap before putting it back.
You can do yoga, dance, sports, swim, go to hot springs… It is very convenient!
Shakubahai (you pay the sending fee at the reception of the parcel)
Medical grader silicone. It does not contain dioxins, no allergic substances, no BPA, no latex, no peculiar smell during use, dry and breathable.
Benefits of menstrual cup
- No drying out
- Reduces bacteria
- Easy to use
- More ecologic than other method (many industrial pad contains plastic…)
How to use a menstrual cup
- Clean your hands with soap
- Choose the appropriate position for you
- You can wet you cup before the insertion if that feels easier
- Press the cup and fold it
- Open the lip and Insert inside your vagina (not too far neither)
- Open you hand to let the cup open itself
L will fit most of the women, especially over 30, or that gave birth.
S will fit young ladies, especially the ones who never gave birth