Body mind therapy Tokyo
Therapy to improve the body & mind health
Body mind therapy
Kinesiology・Massage therapy | Shiatsu | Cupping・Reiki & Sonotherapy
Body mind therapy Tokyo & online is a holistic therapy with a global approach to health.
Counseling EMDR・Hypnose・Meditation・Dance therapy
Take care of your physical and mental health in Tokyo, act on the root cause.
Body mind therapy Tokyo・For all, at any stage of life
Personalised treatment・ Comprehensive, holistic and integrative approach.
Therapy consultation in French, English, Spanish, (Japanese)
The axes of body mind therapy Tokyo
Physical therapy & massage therapy・ Mental & emotional health・ Energy balancing
* holistic: that consider the totality of your being (structural, physiological, emotional, mental, spiritual, environnemental, etc.)
What is body mind therapy?
Your natural health balance・A practice and a philosophy
Combining the global health approaches of traditional Chinese medicine and the western psychology & chiropractic to shed light on the origin of your blockages, body mind therapy is a brief therapy that gently helps you to restore the psychological, physical, emotional, and energetic balance of your entire being.
According to the main cause of imbalances, the therapy will be a physical therapy / massage, a psycho-emotional session or an energy treatment. We also give advice about nutrition/herbs, self-massage, stretch/bodywork, breathing, communication… You can benefit from this therapy casually or as regular therapy for deeper and faster results.
By correcting the origin of your physical unbalances and emotional blockages, your body can regain its natural state of homeostasis, improve your overall health and boost your physical & mental performances
- Thus, your posture aligns and stabilizes itself durably
- You recover mind flexibility and wide amplitude of movement.
- Your symptoms, pains, and diseases diminish or disappear. You feel lighter with more energy
- You change your attitude towards your physical and emotional life issues, with more resilience
- You transform your behavior toward more positive ones, improve communication, deal with emotions
- You improve your lifestyle from nutrition to mindset and body strength, and relationships.
You are involved in the integrative therapeutic process: understand your movement anatomy, physiological reactions, emotional mechanism, and old patterns that lead to some behavior… to transform and be an actor of your evolution.
The 3 branches of Specialized Kinesiology
Touch for health・Three in 1 concepts・Brain gym
- Body pain : casual, chronic, somatic
- Sleep issue, digestion, PMS, fatigue
- Improving physical performances
- Learning, memory, focus
- Coordination, organization
- DYS, TDAH
Kinesiology・The heart of our practice・Tokyo
THE TOOLS INCORPORATED IN KINESIOLOGY
- TIPI, emotional stress release
- EMDR, EFT, TCC, CNV
- Hypnosis, visualization
- Age recession
- Cognitive and behavioral therapy
- Lithotherapy, Bach flowers, essential oils
- Herboristery, plant extracts
Online therapy for body & mind
Balance the body ・Heal the heart・Release stress・Transform your mind
Talk therapy・EMDR EFT
- Anxiety disorder following a traumatic episode: accident, abuse, war, disaster, divorce
- Self image, confidence
- Flexibility, motricity, body care
- Self expression, creativity
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: Shiatsu, Sonopucture, Kinesiology “Touch for health”, herbs & nutrition
- MENTAL THERAPY: Kinesiology “3 in 1 concepts”, Psychology, EMDR, Hypnosis, “Brain Gym”
- ENERGY THERAPY: Reiki therapy, Lithotherapy
- INTEGRATIVE & SOMMATIC THERAPY: Dance & movement therapy
Why to consult in body mind therapy?
Physical ・ Physiological
Psychique ・ Emotional
Learning ・ Relational
Allow your body to return to its state of homeostasis: its natural ability to balance itself.
How many sessions in brief therapy?
Depending on the issue, 2 to 12 sessions are required, until the individual’s balance is completely resolved and stable.
Then, we can continue together and work on other objectives, and various aspects of your overall health. Or help you with various relaxation tools to maintain serenity and harmony by releasing stress (meditation, brain gym, self-hypnosis, massage). But also, to support you in managing the challenges of daily life, and in improving your functioning patterns (psychology).
Conduct of a session
- 1. ANAMNESE
After a period of discussion, during which the consultant shares his or her problems, the therapist helps him or her to become aware of, and then verbalize, the first objective to be achieved. The therapist will also ask you questions about your life and physical health conditions.
- 2. MUSCLE TESTING [online: different tests]
With this goal in mind, the therapist locates muscle tone conflicts that indicate a stress [or set of stresses] in the body. The practitioner will then plot these dissonances on the health triangle [physical/nutritional/emotional/energetic] to assess which elements need to be rebalanced according to their nature, and will try to contextualise each resonance in the person’s experience, back to the root cause.
3.CHOICE OF TREATMENT
Physical therapy / Psychology / Energetic
After this first phase, the therapist proposes a choice of techniques adapted to the situation. Throughout the process, the person is accompanied in his or her awareness, which is necessary to put the self into perspective. This distancing leads to a modification of their physical posture, behaviour and actions. The person will thus be able to go beyond his or her limits, progressively accessing his or her full potential to gain new momentum.
A protocol for each session’s goal
Depending on the reason for the consultation, the course of the session will vary. A consultation for the resolution of a trauma or for support during a serious illness will not have the same course as for well-being and personal development.
Online: adjusted treatment
If you used specific technic like hypnosis, age recession, or deep massage, you need time to “come back”. Then, we will have a sharing time with advice to improve your health durably: nutritional advice, herboristery & aromatherapy, self-massage, meditation or physical exercises…
And we decide if we need another appointment, or even a regular therapy.
- AFTER THE SESSION
The body continues its balancing process, it is advisable to drink well and rest to integrate the changes on the structural level, but also on the behavioural level.
Specialities of your body mind therapist
A combination of Physical therapy, Psychotherapy, Energy therapy
AT MITAKA: an herbal medicine tea, according to your health problems is OFFERED !
BIOLOGICAL DECODING OF PATHOLOGIES: Reading of correspondences between symptoms and emotions.
RESOLUTION OF SOMATIZED PSYCHO EMOTIONAL CONFLICTS: carried out in age recession. Based on the relationship between emotions, vertebrae, organs. Plus on the memory of body tissues, fascias, and muscles.
MORPHOPSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE ANALYSIS: Deciphering physical traits that can bring to light natures in denial [Body expression of elements repressed by the person].
POSTURAL AND MOVEMENT ANALYSIS: Deciphering behaviors through posture, correction through movement, and transformation of the mental schema through awareness.
ART THERAPY THROUGH MOVEMENT, DANCE, MUSIC: Re-appropriation of one’s body, exploration of senses and relationship to others and space, postural correction.
PSYCHOLOGY OF PERTINENCE and PSYCHOLOGY OF HEALTH:
We look for the coherence in the individual’s functioning and allow to bring up with words past unexpressed emotions, toward the unification of the whole being.
EMDR, TIPI, CBT: Integration of new neurological patterns and treatments of psychotrauma (stress release)
EATING DISORDER: Neuro-linguistic programming and support to regain physical health and improve psychosocial adaptation.
PSYCHOGENEALOGY: Influence of transgenerational memory on physical, psycho-emotional and behavioural patterns.
ACOUSTIC HYPNOTHERAPY: Vibratory hypnosis [voice and musical instruments].
ACUPRESSURE: Digipuncture and Sonopuncture tuning forks
ENERGY BALANCE: of the person and his or her living environment.
LITHOTHERAPY, PHYTOTHERAPY, AROMATHERAPY: according to the Chinese medicine approach.
NUTRITION, NATUROPATHY: Improve your digestion & find the appropriate food for you
RELATIONSHIP, ECOLOGY, NVC: Benevolent communication with oneself, one’s surroundings, and one’s environment.
SEXOLOGY: Resolution of conflicts related to intimacy (self, other), communication, post-trauma support (abuse, violence).
Your body mind therapist
- Licensed Aesthetic Body care, Specialized in Massage therapy [France]
- Reflexology & Shiatsu practitioner [France/Japan]
- Certified in Thai massage [Thaï ministry of health]
- Specialized in massage for dancer & sports | Chemo recovery
BODY & MIND
- Somatic therapy & Stress relief [EMDR, EFT, NLP, meditation, hypnosis, age regression]
- Kinesiology practicioner [Touch for health, 3 in 1 concept, Brain gym]
ENERGY / NATUROPATHY
- Certified Reiki Usui Ryoho master teacher
- Trained Sonotherapist and sonopuncture, specialized in tuning forks
- Experienced herbalist, aromatherapist, and natural medicines
ARTS & EDUCATION
- Trained contemporary dancer [K.Cremona, H.Eghayan, CND Lyon, P.Doussaint]
- Art-therapist, Art teacher, meditation teacher (social, cultural & education centers)
- Certified in ethno oriental dancing teacher
- Art director of “Yalisaï cie” – Arts for therapy & wellness
- Certified Actress and Theater teaching and acting
- Trained in Strasberg acting Method (sensorial memories), Body & voice (Roy Hart)
- Graduated make-up artist & SFX prothesis
With body mind therapy relax your body, release your wounds and transgenerational memories, reprogram your mind for a conscious resilient life.
Together, let's discover your full potential
Reiki courses・Personal development
Prevention health・Path to inner peace and mindfulness
Learn to breathe・Reconnect with your body・Inner peace and harmony・Self care and body-mind balance
* Related to the inner character of the person, subtle aspects of human being, and life philosophy.
Contact your body mind therapist
Your body mind health support with holistic therapy.
Lives, webinars, videos, art events, Blog articles, courses & workshops, retreats, special offers.
*We act in the field of our competences, in collaboration with the conventional medicine, not in replacement.
Otomi Therapy | 〒181-0016 Tokyo, Mitaka-shi, Jindaiji２丁目２６−３ | 080 2261 3195