Structural, physiological, psycho-emotional rebalancing
Your Kinesiology Tokyo session helps to restore homeostasis, release psycho-emotional blockages, and transform your posture and attitude towards your physical or mental problem.
What is kinesiology ?
Specialised Kinesiology is a set of techniques aimed at testing and restoring imbalances in the body based on the principle of the health triangle.
- Physical – structural
- Nutritional – biochemical
- Mental – emotional
What is being in good heatlh?
To be healthy, the intellectual, emotional, structural and chemical systems must be in harmony. This is called homeostasis: the body is able to balance itself.
When there is a health problem, the kinesiologist looks for the original source of the imbalance to help the body return to homeostasis.
How kinesiology works?
- It identifies the “blockages” stored in the body by assessing muscle tone using muscle tests operating in “bio-feedback*”.
- It determines the factors responsible for dysfunctions using reflex points, digital modes, affirmations, eye movement techniques and many other techniques depending on the knowledge of the kinesiologist beyond the minimum required to practice the profession…
- It corrects, for an optimized functioning
*Bio coming from the Greek meaning “living”, and “feedback” meaning “feedback”: it is muscular reactivity.
The plus of kinesiology
- The benefits can be curative or preventive.
- The accompaniment towards well-being is done in responsibility and consciousness, in the respect of the person.
- The kinesiologist accompanies by questioning the body with the muscle test, and the person defines his or her goals to achieve.
The muscle test consists of checking the tone of a muscle, looking for the cause of the weakness, and correcting the dysfunction.
Kinesiology Tokyo / Online adapted session
The benefits of kinesiology
Specialised kinesiology is based on the principles of Chinese medicine and is coming from chiropractic.
It was created and developed following the research of Dr Goodheart who rediscovered the connections between muscles, organs and meridians. This was highlighted in the 1960’s by what is known as “muscle testing“.
Initially reserved for health professionals when created by Dr Goodheart, it was then developed by many chiropractors, including John Thie, creator of the “health by touch” technique. It is partly thanks to him and the publication of his book that it was more widely disseminated.
Then, it was enriched by the contribution of other therapists such as Gordon Strokes & Daniel Whiteside creator of the “Three in one concepts” and the “One brain®” method specialized in the release of emotional stress and age regression.
Paul Dennison (chiropractor) and Gail E. Dennison (dancer), creators of the Brain Gym® method – Kinesitic Education – consisting of motor exercises that stimulate the brain and improve learning and focus.
Your kinesiologist in Tokyo
Leiya is one of the few multilingual people using Kinesiology in Tokyo. It is a wonderful system that looks at the human being holistically, combining Western approaches with chiropractic, and Eastern approaches with traditional Chinese medicine.
Its many branches
Each kinesiology method has a priority axis of work:
- Touch for health (body)
- The 3 in 1 concept and the release of emotional stress (emotion)
- One Brain (reprogramming the brain through the body)
The field of action of kinesiology
Improvement of the body’s energy circulation by releasing blockages.
Regaining joy and dynamism for social, professional or family activities.
Helping to connect the right and left cerebral hemispheres, to coordinate body and mind, to understand the effects of stress on the body and to stop it.
How can kinesiology help me?
- Muscle pain
- Tension & stress release
- Find your optimal functioning and energy.
- Skin disorder
- Eating disorders, weight
- Find inner peace
- Release emotions that slow down your progress
- Phobia, addiction
- Overcome trauma: old or recent physical/psychological
- Control your life
- Make choices
- Learning issue dyslexia
- ADHD, hyperactivity
- Emotion management
- Relational problems
- Presentation, public talk
Before a kinesiology session
- What do you want to work on today?
It is not compulsory but recommended to prepare your session for a more efficient session.
If you come with a specific goal to work on, we can go directly to the cause of the blockage/stress. This way your body will integrate the changes much faster.
However, if you don’t have one, we will determine it together because the body “talks” (muscle testing).
Interview to start a session
Together we assess your whole life: family, social life, work, nutrition, fitness and posture…
I accompany you in a process of development of your being. You will become aware of the origin or root cause of the reason why you come to see me, and I will show you solutions involving different “tools” to get there.
Everything is done gently and with respect for yourself, using the muscle test. The body has a memory, and it gives very precise information that the mind can forget… or your subconscious seeks to avoid or transform. I help you to become aware.
This is particularly the case when the body has had to deal with too much “stress” in a limited time, and has not been able to use its natural balancing capacity. As a result, this can create “blockages” to your body’s optimal functioning. It is these blockages that can create complications in your life, even years after the initial stress was experienced, when you may have forgotten about it.
Goal of a kinesiology session
Example of specific objectives for your session:
- “I trust myself and listen to my intuition”
- “I am confident in front of an audience
- “I receive life’s gifts with joy
“I adapt easily to every situation
- “I dare to express my feelings to others”
- “I am in harmony with my femininity”
- “I know what I want and I express my needs”.
It is also possible to work on situations, addictions, phobias, allergies, deprogramming of “beliefs” linked to generations or education, etc.
For whatever reason, the sessions will help you to change your perception of the situation, previously perceived as stressful by your body and/or mind, whether conscious or subconscious.
As a result, you will regain your ability to make the right choices for yourself, in harmony with yourself and the environment around you.
How many sessions are needed, duration, frequency… ?
It depends on the original cause of your problem.
A cause of physical origin and a light stress is always solved more quickly than a deep psycho-emotional cause such as the aftermath of a trauma, depression, allergies, skin problems, or learning disabilities.
I generally advise to book a first session of 2 hours together to make a complete assessment. Then, we continue with the object in a 2h session, and for general follow-ups or balance, 1h may be enough.
Then we can meet:
1 session of 2 hours per month, until you feel well
1-2 hour every 2 weeks
1-2 hour every week, online (different therapeutic approach since there is no “muscle testing”).
There is no fixed rule because we determine them together and readjust: it is a collaboration. Know that if you come every week or 2 weeks, it generally takes about 3 month to significantly improve what you wish to work on and solve.
The method used will be adapted: kinesiology has many branches to take care of the body, the mind, and the spiritual aspect.
- If it is necessary to act on the body, we will do Touch for health kinesiology
- If we need to treat the psycho-emotional, we will do Three in one concept with hypnosis and emdr, eft if necessary.
- It’s a question of specific past/present/future situations or learning: we will use Brain Gym.
The frequency depends on you and how you integrate the change. It is important to respect your internal rhythm. But generally I advise to wait at least 2-3 weeks before resuming the appointment.
FOR MOTIVATED PEOPLE ready to move forward quickly with an efficient therapy
(We discuss after a first appointment together)
For people who want to take responsibility for their health and well-being through personal and professional development. They choose to come:
- 2 hours every month in presence at Mitaka (or Tokyo paramedi)
- 2 hours twice a month: a 2-hour session in Mitaka and a 1-hour online session.
- 6 hours session with a break, at Mitaka or Uenohara
- 4 hours session at Mitaka, or Uenohara
- 2h to 4h per day, over 4 days in Uenohara (private body mind health improvement retreat formula)
Clothing for your session
- Come with soft and comfortable clothes
- No jeans
- No jewellery
- No chewing-gum
- Mobile phone in silence
- Babies can keep their favorite stuffed animal
Is it for children, babies?
Absolutely, from very young. The sessions are particularly effective on children and very efficient.
If the subject cannot be tested (young children, babies, people in a coma, animals), your kinesiologist will perform a transfer test on a person who has contact with the subject.
Kinesiology for athletes
Kinesiology can help you to optimise your physical potential.
Whether it is to recover from a physical injury, by releasing the memories located in the fascias and in the muscular chain. Or to regain a greater range of motion by looking for the cause of blockages in all aspects of your being.
Your practitioner offers specialised sessions in ESL (emotional stress release). These are based on the concepts of neurophysiology and age recession.
Always listening to the body, a muscular rebalancing will be tested beforehand when this correction is necessary, with the technique of “Health through touch”.
Depending on your needs and problems, it is possible that we orientate the session only on the body with this method of Health through touch, especially if you come for muscular pains, an old or recent physical traumatism, a desire to find or increase your full physical capacities (ex: high level sportsman).
Depending on your needs and your goal:
- Acupressure points (neuro-vascular and neuro-lymphatic)
- Massage (manual touch or with a tuning fork),
- Positive affirmation: phrase to be repeated,
- Visualisation / infusion-reprogramming of positive memory thoughts
- Brain gym exercises, digital modes of the 3 in 1 Concept method
- Eye Movement or EMDR (desensitisation and reprocessing of eye movement)
- Acupressure with tuning forks
- Visual cards, colotherapy
- Minerals, floral and aromatic essences, Bach flowers,
- Medicinal plants (your practitioner collects his own plants).
- Advice on a diet adapted to your body (always with the muscle test, it is also possible to search for allergenic substances, excluding drugs: test prohibited on principle).
If a full session of hypnosis is necessary, it is advised to book a separated 1h session on another day. It’s also possible to take a 2 hours session integrating kinesiology and hypnosis. Indeed, 1h15 can be short, and some goals require more time than others to integrate.
Few more explanation
The body has a langage that is authentic, while the mind has many subconscious “tricks” to avoid things, or hide the true reason of a physical/emotional issues. In other words, by asking and testing your body, I have access to all your cells memories, including your family history.
For instance : you felt of your bike at 6 years old, a car came and stopped before, but it scared a white cat that ran away… All ended well, and you forgot about it. You grew up, and in your teens, you became allergic to cat… Or each time you see something white you feel disgust. Or one day with no specific understandable reason, your start to feel a pain somewhere in your body, and we find out that it’s connected to your injury of that day…
To sum up, in any traumatic situation, physical or emotional, your brain tend to associate some part of a memory together. It can be the cause of some disfunction: physically, or in your way of thinking and behaving. My work is to find the root cause by asking your body, then release the stress where it is located physically plus the emotion, and we reset your mind.
Some common issues : recurring body pains, mind pattern and behaviour that keep repeating, self sabotage, allergies, phobia, difficulties to read or write specific numbers for child… and so on.